Help Support A Balanced, Inclusive Approach For Northeast Mission Bay.
Join us in supporting a Mission Bay for All.
The City of San Diego released a proposed draft amendment to the Mission Bay Park Master Plan for public comment. Goals of the proposed amendment:”De Anza Natural envisions a balance of land uses that serves local and regional recreational needs, while also restoring natural habitats and preparing for the impacts of climate change.”
Now is the time for the public to weigh in on the proposals.
The De Anza Natural plan envisions the following:
- No Mission Bay Golf Course & Practice Center
- Dislocated Mission Bay Ski & Boat Club
- Dislocated Pacific Beach Tennis Club
- Dislocated Mission Bay Youth Baseball
- Dislocated OMBAC – Old Mission Bay Athletic Club
- No Campland on the Bay
Help us advocate for the following:
- Ensuring NO net loss of campsites, protecting waterfront RV access!
- Preserving existing recreation and amenities!
- Adding wetlands while keeping current recreation and camping levels.
Time to Speak Up
If you’d like to see a more balanced approach, now is the time to speak up. Use the button below to submit your wishes for how Northeast Mission Bay should be used in the future. We’ve made it easy with a pre-filled letter that is ready to send. PLEASE add your comments to the letter.
Let your Voice be Heard
We’ll keep you up to date on the latest developments regarding plans for Northeast Mission Bay.